InterventionX Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff

5 posters

Go down

I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff  Empty I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff

Post by cutiefire007 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]I was stalking Makahearts and Gstarlyff because i am curious what they are up to as they decline my tp invitation. I saw them mining and wanted to join but Gstarlyff said **** Off as i accident took 1 of their coal. I told them i would hunt the coal and return back but then when i change my gamemode to survival, gstarlyff Slain me. I was furious. There was a admin down there. Gstarlyff told DarkieZekin to report to invoker. Darkiezekin then started to say that syammyboys is better than me and wonder how i become a builder. He pester me to show my skills to him. i told him to wait but he said cannot wait. he started to scold me. i told him to ~diam~ and said him kaopei kaobu. He still continue to scold me and mute me. he called me a dog, noob and idiot. he unmute me and then teleport me to him, change my mode and he slain me. He said the reason of me being slain is beacause i suck up.

cutiefire007
Griefer
Griefer

Achievement Points : 4228

Back to top Go down

I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff  Empty Re: I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff

Post by Invoker Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Who the hell are you?

Shall I name you "abc" as no details are given? Format the report properly cause it's hurting my eyes to read through it.
Invoker
Invoker
Founder
Founder

Achievement Points : 4359

https://interventionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff  Empty Re: I have been slain from darkiezekin and Gstarlyff

Post by cutiefire007 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:48 am

i`m Mr_james

cutiefire007
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGstar Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:15 pm

*cough* where did i say **** off? *cough*
And your a liar one sided story?
you never take the screenshot when you spammed tp-ed to us? and when you forced tped your self to us and spawned like 10 iron golems?. or the screenshot of you running around infront of us in creative and getting in our way when we were fighting a cave spider spawner? or!! the time when you force tp into our home?? and just ran around? please bro.. dont give invoker a one sided story you know you started all of this and pissed us off to the max and you still want to act like your the victim here? show the full story please?. Now talking about killing you?.... Bro.. its a PvP world PvP= Player vs Player world... if you had never annoyed us in the first place i wouldn't have killed you, Your a [Builder] yet to cant change gamemodes nor understand of the term "Survival"? it means "creative off". dude learn some proper netiquette not all things will go dilly dally when your annoying someone until they can't take what you give.

OH AND... you never told us you would "hunt back our coal" you went off and pranced around.

Last edited by RealGstar on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgotten 1 more information)

RealGstar
Griefer
Griefer

Achievement Points : 4202

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiefire007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:31 am

Eh since when i spawn 10 iron golem i spawn 1 nia u do`t tok rubbish. And how to tp my self to u when i`m not a admin? And i told u that i will hunt for u back but u kept scolding me probably u did not see it is not my problem

cutiefire007
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGstar Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 am

I never said you spawned 10 iron golem, i said you spawned LIKE 10 iron golems it was a reference to the amount you spawned because every corner we went to there was iron golems everywhere ok?, and i was looking at makahearts when suddenly you poped out of nowhere??? and we were like 19blocks away from bedrock so im pretty sure you did forced tp.

RealGstar
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalajin Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 am

well it is currently impossible to force tp if u are not admin and please if u want to show that u are not in wrong, do write in exact and accurate information. we do not want exaggeration and assumptions. Just write down your part of the story and we will decide what will be done.
( Please Be noted that PVP in wild is legal and unprotected areas are too. )
Kalajin
Kalajin
Administrator
Administrator

Achievement Points : 4282

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGstar Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:52 am

Alright Kalajin, Here is my part of the story.

It happened one day, Maka and i decided to play in survival and take a break away from all the creative projects and stuffs, we started off good and strong getting wood and stone/ores. Then we built a house and went of to a nearby ravine while "Splunking" we found an abandoned mineshaft and we went out to explore it, we were every excited because we were scoring lots of iron ores and about 1-2 emeralds then Mr_James asked us if he could join so i replied "No sorry this is only for me and Maka" and Maka agreed. But Mr_James wouldn't listen and kept sending teleporting requests and we kept saying no and stop sending us because it was reallt pissing us off he was persistent so i gave him a stern warning "Mr_james NO MEANS NO stop annoying us" a few seconds later while i was mining beside maka about 19blocks from bedrock he suddenly appeared and thats when he really started to make us really really angry! We tried to ignore him but he kept running around in front of us and kept disturbing us he even blocked us from killing cave spiders from a spider spawner which was hard in even full iron there was like 5 of them hitting me so i said Mr_James "fudge off lah your really pissing us off" then he said ok he'll go then he showed a "Sad" and left the game about 1 minute alter he rejoined and started spawning Iron golems every corner we went to there was atleast 1 iron golem and he really pissed us of now because the iron golems was hitting us we had to double team for 1 and it took awhile when i found a huge lava pool i went to dig around it and i found some coal but before that i made a tiny base to repair my tools and cook some iron. Out of nowhere while i went back mining my coal Mr_james poped out and stole all the coal and i shouted at him for continuously annoying us then darkie helped us out and tried to fix problems with Mr_James and he responded really rude to darkie and everyone was angry with him. And vulgarities was flying everywhere and people shouting at each other. I'm also to be blame because i was shouting at Mr_James and scolding vulgarities, But it wouldn't happen if Mr_james didn't annoy us at the first place we could all still have been friends. Ah well investigation is still going on Kalajin hope you understand the situation.

RealGstar
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiefire007 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm

I was curious what they are doing. I asked them what they are doing but they did not reply so i went to check out. The first time i went in, it was dark. I can`t see anything. Gstr told me to fk off so i did. As oORinOo taught me how to spawn iron golems, i spawn 1 iron golem only. But i suddenly Dc-ed. Later on, i went back to check what they were doing as i`m bored. I did not realise that Gstr hitted a coal block. I hit the block on accident and told Gstr that i will help him to get another piece which was very easy to get. I changed my mode to survival and he started hitting me, scolding me with vulgarities and telling darkiezekin to report me to invoker.

cutiefire007
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkieZekin Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Lol, forget about this already... Why are you guys holding such a grudge?
DarkieZekin
DarkieZekin
Administrator
Administrator

Achievement Points : 4331

http://www.dzmine.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGstar Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:28 pm

No Mr_James we were resting and the place was clearly lit and we did reply constantly to your shenanigans and you did not spawned just 1 you spawn SEVERAL and i struck a massive coal vein and you just destroyed it all in creative you know coal is very important in survival?!?
and i had reasons to hit you it was a PvP world so killing you is legal and i was really pissed at you

RealGstar
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiefire007 Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 pm

I told you i swear i spawn 1 golem. You were spitting out vulgarities. And Btw the place you were mining can be shared by other players too so there`s no right or wrong for me to go there. Coal is dam easy to find and i destroy only 1~3 as i was digging downwards.

cutiefire007
Griefer
Griefer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down