Artuxz's Application For Staff ( Administrator or Moderator)

Go down

Artuxz's Application For Staff ( Administrator or Moderator)

Post by Artuxz on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello. This is Artuxz, some may know me as Sgafdre. I wish to be one of the Great Staff Of IntervenrionX. I have experiance as an Administrator and a Moderator. I know allot about plugin's and the code's. I had my own server for a few month's. It was quite popular. The record for user's on the server: 95 What a Face . I was Moderator for 5 server's and Administrator for 9 server's (10 including my own). I wish to be a Mod or Admin because of these reason's:
I have many experiance, and want to make this server as great and popular as possible.
I noticed some greifer's and hacker's on the server but i forget there names pretty fast.
I can help anyone with any problem or question, but i shall not give any one item's without a good reason. For example : Login Item Loss Glitch.
There are more reason's why i want to be a mod or admin, but i will not tell every single reason.
So Invoker, i ask of you to consider taking me as a moderator, or an administrator.

Griefer
Griefer

Achievement Points : 2224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Artuxz's Application For Staff ( Administrator or Moderator)

Post by DarkieZekin on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Hello. This is DarkieZekin. There is one flaw with your application. I am the Economical Manager and only I am allowed to give items to Players who have lost their items due to glitches, accidental and kills that disregard the rules. Artuxz, if you ever become an OP, please take note that giving people items is illegal. OP and creative will be removed if caught doing so.

Minecraft, We Survive, We Live, We Build, in a World, filled with Danger, Discoveries, Fun, We Take The Job, With Risk, With the Desire for Freedom, Suffering, Death, all for one cause... Minecraft
DarkieZekin
Administrator
Administrator

Achievement Points : 2283

View user profile http://www.dzmine.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artuxz on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes. I know it is illegal, if i will give item's it will be with you'r or invoker's permission.

Griefer
Griefer

Achievement Points : 2224

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum